Monday, August 6, 2012

Update From Me, Octavio Carlin




First of all, let me just say how happy I am that the atelier is now open. It was challenging to be designing and not have my own retail space. Fortunately now, women can shop my RTW line and also come in to have custom-made dresses designed by me. I've seen so many wonderful and supportive tweets from all of you about the opening and I just wanted to say thank you! Those words mean a lot to me and I would love for all of you to come the atelier. I want to share my work and my space with you because I enjoyed decorating it so much. Interior design is one of my passions. I chose a very elegant clean look, something that matches the style of my line. I love the chandelier and the unique chairs I made. Yes, I designed them myself! I thought it would be fun to create my own furniture and this one turned out pretty good. I wanted it to be a unique looking piece and evoke a classic and glamorous feel. They are made from high-quality materials, specifically chenille. These chairs are actually on sale at the atelier. Who knows, maybe there is an Octavio Carlin furniture line on the horizon......


See you on the next post,

OC

No comments:

Post a Comment