Tuesday, October 9, 2012

So Overdue

Hello everyone. So many things have happened in the past few weeks. Or actually, in the past few months. The store opening, the launch party, designing the Spring 2013 collection, and doing my custom designs for my regular clients. See, so much! That's why it's been a long time since I posted something on the blog. But the message I want to say is just thank you to everyone for your support.

I felt happy when I saw so many friends, clients, and members of the fashion community come to the grand opening. You guys know you make all the hard work worth it. Now that the Atelier if officially open, I am even more motivated than before. Spring 2013 is almost done and the Fall/Winter collection is already in store. So much to be thankful for and so much to look forward to. Thank you again for your continued love & support. I appreciate you.


Sincerely,

Octavio Carlin

No comments:

Post a Comment