Friday, March 2, 2012

The Start of My Blog


Everyone has been telling me to start a blog. Start a blog, they said. But I didn’t really understand its importance until recently. Yes, it’s true that having a blog can be good for business. But, what drove me to start it is my want to connect with other people who appreciate good fashion and style. People like other designers, stylists, bloggers, and of course, my clients and fans.

As most of you may not know, I’m re-launching the Octavio Carlin brand, in time for its debut in LA Fashion Week. My concept is simple-to make beautiful, high-quality fashion attainable for a lot more people. My background comes from working with clients one-on-one to create intricate dresses and gowns that make them look and feel stunning! I love being able to help my clients look and feel great. But how much more gratifying would it be if I can help more people feel that sense of inner and outer confidence? That’s what I want to do with my line. I want to give men and women access to beautiful clothes  high-quality fabrics, and impeccable execution.

It’s a new strategy and new inspirations. But the vision to make high-fashion accessible to everyone has been a vision of mine for a long time. And now, it’s finally coming together. This blog will document my road toward the re-launch. It will capture happy moments, frustrating moments, and memorable ones too. In my attempt to become more involved with my fans, I will also be more active in this social media. Follow me on twitter and facebook, subscribe to my youtube channel and see pictures of what inspires me on my pinterest. Those places and my blog will be where you can get updates about me and my brand. So fashion shows, events, photo shoots, will be all be announced and featured there.

Until next time. Appreciate life.

OC 

No comments:

Post a Comment